Time management for SME Owners
Marketing Instinct for instant profits
Business Management for SMEs
Our MissionTo give everyone a voice, coverage and a feeling of companionship whilst doing business together. "Developing Business Prosperity Through Networking"
EthicalOur 'ethical' approach means that profits go to help organisations and groups in the Sussex community.
Part of Being a Champ
Is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose. Everyone has bad stretches and real successes. Either way, you have to be careful not to lose your confidence or get to confident. If you are new to business, networking can be a great part of forming a company, as well as having the basic essentials, building a database of contacts will help your business grow.
Business Network Sussex - membership benefits
- Business Network Sussex gives you the opportunity to network with a wide variety of other business people in an online and offline way.
- Business Network Sussex is a "shop window" for all businesses in and around the Sussex area, facilitating knowledge and sharing among business people.
- Everyone knows that the best form of advertising and marketing comes from personal referrals by networking.
- By joining and participating online and at networking events with Business Network Sussex you increase your personal branding of your business, develop business relationships with other business people, and may even develop long term friendships. All of this leads to more business and business referrals.
- We believe that the more variety of people you meet (whether on or offline) the better chance you will have of expanding your business.
Learning about doing business in Sussex and then through connections made here, will lead to business that can be conducted between those who have networked.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want to do business in Sussex, the UK or Internationally?
- Are you looking to network with successful people?
- Are you wanting to be here to help others as well as to promote your own business?
- Do you believe that if you help enough other people get what they want, you'll always have what you want?
- Do you see yourself as you are now or as successful as you want to be?
- Do you have questions about doing business in the area?
- Are you an business owner wanting to do business further afield?
- Do you have a business, own a business or even want to own a business?